A 10-day ceasefire has gone into effect in Lebanon, starting at midnight local time on Friday. “I just had excellent conversations with the Highly Respected President Joseph Aoun, of Lebanon, and ...
On Monday, the Lebanese health ministry said the death toll from Israeli strikes since the start of the war had reached 3,020 ...
Israel and Lebanon agreed to extend a ceasefire for 45 days to allow for more talks, the US State Department said on Friday, ...
Following a second round of peace talks in Washington, President Trump announced that the Israel-Lebanon ceasefire had been ...
Israel and Lebanon have agreed to a 45-day extension of a ceasefire U.S. President Donald Trump declared on April 16, the U.S ...
A ceasefire deal to pause the war in Iran appears to be hanging by a thread after the Islamic Republic closed the Strait of Hormuz again in response to Israeli attacks in Lebanon.
The leaders of Israel and Lebanon agreed to a 10-day ceasefire in Israel's fight against Iran-backed Hezbollah in Lebanon, but Israel vowed to keep troops in southern Lebanon.
The US State Department will hold negotiations aimed at reaching a permanent political agreement on the 2 and 3 June.
U.S. President Donald Trump said Thursday a ceasefire between Israel and Lebanon would be extended for the next three weeks.
Israel’s offensive against Hezbollah and reopening the Strait of Hormuz remain sticking points in a tenuous agreement to pause fighting in Iran.
Israel and Lebanon agreed to extend their ceasefire by three weeks following a meeting in the White House with top U.S. officials, President Donald Trump said.