3h
8NewsNow.com on MSNNevada leads lawsuit against Trump administration over election executive orderNevada Attorney General Aaron Ford and Secretary of State Francisco Aguilar joined several attorneys general in a lawsuit against the Trump administration over an executive order, claiming it is attempting to implement a system of "unlawful federal overreach on elections.
Democratic officials in 19 states filed a lawsuit Thursday against President Donald Trump's attempt to reshape elections across the U.S., calling it an unconsti
Nevada Attorney General Aaron Ford and Secretary of State Cisco Aguilar are announcing a new lawsuit against the Trump administration over its sweeping election executive order.
Democratic state attorneys general on Thursday filed a lawsuit challenging U.S. President Donald Trump's executive order that compels voters to prove they are U.S. citizens and bars states from counting mail-in ballots received after Election Day.
The lawsuit calls the president’s recent executive order on elections unconstitutional, anti-democratic and un-American.
Donald Trump has declared he, and not Nevada, will be in charge of elections in the state. So is Nevada Republican Gov. Joe Lombardo happy now? Lombardo won’t say. Asked about Trump’s executive order,
1d
8NewsNow.com on MSNNevada Democrats outnumber Republicans by just 2 voters amid switch to nonpartisanAfter Nevada Republicans surpassed their Democratic counterparts in voter registration for the first time in nearly 20 years, Democrats have once again taken over as the state’s top party
The state of Nevada is investigating more than 300 cases of potential voter fraud stemming from the 2024 general election, officials said. "The Secretary of State’s Office takes every allegation ...
Chattah represented one of the so-called "fake electors" who submitted false certificates to Congress claiming Donald Trump won the 2020 presidential election. She also ran as the Republican candidate for Nevada attorney general in 2022, losing to Democrat ...
8d
KLAS Las Vegas on MSNTop Nevada Democrat slams Trump’s executive order on elections: ‘Blackmail’A top Democrat in the Nevada Legislature said he will not consider any of President Donald Trump’s election-law changes signed as part of an executive order.
Nevada Secretary of State’s office released report on investigations into double-vote violations and complaints
(The Center Square) – The Nevada Secretary of State’s Office released a report last week showing that the state is investigating 303 “double vote” incidents in the 2024 general election.
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results